The Great Church

The Great, or St. James Church, was founded in the late 13th century, located in the historical centre in The Hague. It has a fine vaulted interior, and contains some old stained glass, a carved wooden pulpit (1550), a large organ and interesting sepulchral monuments.

Address

Rond de Grote Kerk 12, 2513 AM The Hague

Website

www.grotekerkdenhaag.nl